Old 05-07-2009, 04:28 AM   #161
Stogieman
Herf King

First Name: Charlie
Trading: (0)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
Stogieman is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: Good morning Post and sports update

Good morning everyone and yes, the joe is brewin' as always. I hate to say it but the Bronx Bombers lost another one and this time it was a solo homer in the botom of the 10th. Again, they'll be back at it this evening at 1905 (7:05pm) and let's see if the luck swings towards the Yankees for a change. Also, today being Thursday, we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening enjoying a couple of top knotch CAO cigars. Steve (toje) from CAO will be there tonight with specials and door prizes. Here is the cut and paste from the CAO website for your convenience:

5/7/2009 - New Windsor, NY - Escape With CAO at Hudson Valley Cigars.
Escape with CAO in New Windsor at Hudson Valley Cigars. CAO featured cigars will include an assortment of CAO's highly-rated cigars, including CAO Lx2, CAO Gold, and more. Take advantage of one-day only special deals and door prizes. Meet CAO Regional Sales Manager, Steve Faccenda, and "Escape with CAO!" For more information, please call (845) 562-1762.

I hope eveyone has a great day and hopefully we see a few new faces this evening........