View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 08:11 AM   #2537
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Losing Weight with Starscream

193.2 this morning and finally moving in the right direction.
I'll stop for lunch today and make sure I get at least a gallon of water in me.
Things have ironed out such that I can stop with the junk food and pay closer attention to what I'm eating. Tomorrow I get a list of exercises to do on the machines at PT and I'll start at the gym asap. I'll have to see how I respond to a double dose of exercises and go from there.
Good news is that I've been putting in a good day's work around here and my body is doing a good job of keeping up with what I want to do. I wear it out daily, but I'm recovering overnight. I can't ask for much better than that.
Losing another 10 or 15 pounds would definately help, but it'll be tough to do as all this changes to muscle. I've got plenty of time and tons of motivation and stubborness, so it'll go great.