View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 08:01 AM   #2531
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Losing Weight with Starscream

I think you're absolutely right, Bob. It is SO important that I stop and eat or I don't lose weight at all, despite what I do. By the same token, I can continue to eat at the same rate and don't gain. It certainly has nothing to do with what I'm doing.
The new meds really had me eating everything in sight, craving junk food and just constantly hungry. I simply oblged it and put on a few pounds. That's already leveled out and I'm back to eating right, for the most part. I'm sure that'll normalize even more in the next week or so.

I'm very much looking forward to getting to the gym. I'm having a real hard time justifying the time all this is going to take because there are a million other things I'd rather do. But I usually don't do them cause I'm so cobbed up. I think this is going to open up a whole new era where I can hit the gym and get my work done with a minimum of couch after a couple weeks.