Old 03-28-2013, 02:09 PM   #1
BHalbrooks
Have My Own Room

First Name: B
Trading: (5)
SP CoastGuard (Active)
BHalbrooks has a spectacular aura aboutBHalbrooks has a spectacular aura about
Default SOS

This is not Brian, this is his wife Adreanna.

Brian has been going through a bit of a rough time dealing a lot with unemployment. He has been feeling really down and having a hard time seeing the bright side of things. Throughout his unemployment we've had to make some cut backs.... mostly on cigars...

I hate seeing him go through this because I love him so much and he has sacrificed almost everything for me. Including having a stable job. Since he packed his bags and moved 19hrs from home so I could pursue my dreams he's struggled with employment.

He's too proud to ask for any favors from anyone. So I'm taking charge. I know you all have a pretty tight community and I was wondering if a couple of you wouldn't mind helping with lifting his spirits.

Brian has told me before that if you post a picture of an empty humidor sometimes guys will "help you fill it." I would post a picture of it but I'm having a hard time figuring out how to navigate the sight, so could you just take my word for it? I'm just trying to give B a little pick me up and thought he'd really love to be surprised by some love from his fellow cigar smokers

Thanks a million guys!!!

Just hoping a couple see this before he finds it and takes it down haha!

Last edited by icehog3; 03-28-2013 at 03:25 PM. Reason: deleting address from public view
BHalbrooks is offline   Reply With Quote