View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 07:14 PM   #2
RobR1205
Starting a new chapter

First Name: Rob
Trading: (19)
HUpmann Army (Disabled Vet)
RobR1205 has a spectacular aura aboutRobR1205 has a spectacular aura aboutRobR1205 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Healthy way to cut weight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHalbrooks View Post
As the title states, I need to cut weight. I'm 6'1" at 218ish, and need to lose 10 pounds before the 28th. I'm eating a really healthy diet. For dinner I had a can of tuna, some crackers, and some cheese for example. It's not the most tuned in diet, obviously, but it's working well. I've lost 16ish pounds in the past 3-4 weeks. I don't drink Soda. Only Water, Crystal Light Lemonade mix, and Coffee with 3 splenda and Skim milk.

Aside from starving myself, have any of you had any experience with cutting weight?

After the 28th I'll explain what this is all for.
I'm 6'0" and right around 200 pounds. I know caffeine ups you metabolism and have used it to help me cut fat. Green tea also helps with this. Upping you fiber and whole grain intake will also help...you burn more calories to digest these foods than your body actually gains from them. Make sure you take multivitans because when you lack a certain nutrient from your diet, your metabolism slows down. Finally, I would suggest eating a small appetizer (whether its crackers, fruit, or veggies) about 15-30 minutes before an actual meal. This will send a signal to your brain that there is food in your stomach and will make you much less hungry for an actual meal, that way your not starving yourself, but still consuming less than normal. Hope you find this useful!
RobR1205 is offline   Reply With Quote