View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 08:57 AM   #27
GreekGodX
Opa!!

First Name: Christos
Trading: (82)
Montecristo
GreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: NHL '10 - '11 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahbroody View Post
One more thing and this will kill this and I dont expect you or Christos to ever Yammer about this again.
http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=5...id=DL|NHL|home

From the Wings head Coach Mike BabCOCK
"We're trying to get back to being the Red Wings, not like last year when we were taped together all year, had no depth and we rode people too hard so when we got to the playoffs we were exhausted," Babcock said.

Hey Christos why dont you go tell Babcock hes wrong. You and Mike clearly must know more then the head coach.

That would be GAME, SET, MATCH. I will expect a very enlightened post from you to in response to Babcock and what I said all year.
Right when you have most of your players out due to injury, then you won't have any depth. Which is what we both have been saying! Looking at a completely healthy roster we have the depth. I don't see anywhere that he said, by looking at our healthy roster we don't have any depth. I believe at one point they had 9 regular players out. I think that proves we had depth beyond our stars and were able to stay in the playoff picture even though we were injury riddled.