View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 04:57 PM   #19
mariogolbee

Default Re: Camacho 1962 Pre-Embargo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRiddick View Post
Mario, I have a smoked a load of old cigars, main reason I was curious about your statement since at no time did any old cigar give me a "vintage" tobacco profile. A certain provenance profile, yes, but at no time "vintage".

And for the price, I will not be buying any of so called "pre-embargo" sticks since there is absolutely nothing 'pre" in them save for open lies in their marketing. I just wish some attorney took Camacho and TTB to court, should be an easy case.
Interesting. I was unaware that one could get a "provenance" profile from smoking a cigar. I thought provenance would likely be obtained from documentation. I was trying to describe to the best of MY unexperienced ability what I could in an attempt to be helpful.

I'm glad you cleared up your intentions because I simply thought you were being a smart a$$. I'm certainly glad you've cleared this up for me though. I do think it is sad that you would wish ill will upon another with your attorney comment though. perhaps if you feel so strongly about the PE issue you should become proactively involved in it.