View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 01:43 PM   #3530
stearns
Dogbert Consultant

First Name: Ben
Trading: (50)
RA
stearns is a name known to allstearns is a name known to allstearns is a name known to allstearns is a name known to allstearns is a name known to allstearns is a name known to all
Default Re: What beers are you enjoying II?

Brewery 11: Aslin Beer Company

Moonshield. Aslin is an interesting brewery in Alexandria VA, I heard a story that their weekly releases got so popular in their old congested location and the lines caused a fire hazard so they had to move to a new location. I never went to the old one, but the new one is beautiful, huge warehouse like taproom with arcade games and TV's all around, and a massive to-go cooler. This particular beer is an imperial stout with raspberry, white chocolate and vanilla. Sweet but not too sweet to drink, I like some of their other stuff a little better (they have a stout with lemon that is way better than it sounds) but regardless a great pour

I'm slowing this down from daily to a couple a week as I start getting into the deep end finding new breweries that haven't already made the list. I'll keep going as long as I can, only counting bottles I had when I started the series, and see how many different breweries I can get to if I dig deep into the back of the shelves. There's some scary (and fun) bottles back there