View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 08:05 AM   #20
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Habanna 2000 Wrapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris66 View Post
The wrapper is real flavorful. The first time i ever tried it was back in 99. I was sent a coupon for a free Cabanas y carbajal. Whats interesting is a friend of mine had just returned from Canada and brought back a Cuban Partagas it was corona size in a tube. That cabanas tasted almost like that cuban did.

Now I noticed that the Indian tabac super fuerte has a wrapper similar to that. they are calling it a maduro from Nic. but it has that reddish brown color the H2000 wrapper had. CI has them for 55.00. I think I am going to give them a try
I have a ton of the Tabac Super Fuerte's. They're an excellent smoke.
The IT Maduros are a dyed wrapper. They bleed all over my face and fingers, but they're still a decent cigar, especially for the price.
They seem to have a similar wrapper to the Fuerte. I'll have to take a look at them. Thank You!!!