Admiral Douchebag

First Name: Tom
Trading: (61)
HUpmann
icehog3 has disabled reputation
Default Re: CC's or NC's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuzi16 View Post
i will forgive your hasty judgement of me if you let me explain mine.

i was speaking of random people i meet at work ( i work in a restaurant)that claim to know things about cigars. when i begin to ask them about what brands they like they say they "only smoke Cubans"
this phrase was in quotes because it seemed obvious to me that they are saying that because they are are lying to me because they are fore some reason looking to impress me. so when i press further and they cannot name a single line, source, brand, etc i know they are full of it.

of course i do not speak of people that tend to post in forums such as this because the people that post in forums like this tend to know more about cigars than the average guy that enjoys cigars and many of the forum member either know more than the guy that owns the local B&M or they ARE the guy that owns the local B&M.

i am sorry if i inadvertently insulted people that actually know what they are doing. i was not speaking of you. i should watch my wording.

you are not sorry to insult. if you were you would not do so. but i accept your apology none-the-less. you are just defending your community and i respect that. i would do the same if the rolls were reversed.

I do not feel the need to justify how much i do or do not know about cigars. you can feel free to investigate that yourself if you want. or not. whatever. i use the same handle on the cigar.com forum this forum and BOTL.org. if you want you can read my blog that is in my signature line. if not, fine. im not here to impress you. i am not here to insult you either.
Fair enough, I am glad you made another post, and appreciate that you see I was looking out for my community. Hope we can start an neutral ground and go onward and upward from here.

Thanks Dave, Julian, James, Kelly, Peter, Gerry, Dave, Mo, Frank, Týr and Mr. Mark!
icehog3 is offline   Reply With Quote