BigCat
My back is now unwatched.

First Name: Colin
Trading: (5)
BigCat will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Questions for you Navy boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkboss View Post
You may like to get him a little somethin as a stand in until he can get to his first command - it may be a few months before he actually gets there. I would also suggest you get him a humidor that is easy to travel with - i think a 50 count or so would be fairly easy to tote around, and not to mention easy to store! seeing as how storage space in the navy is limited (especially on ships!!). Give him my best of regards, and welcome to the World's most powerful Navy!
Thanks for your suggestions! I got him a 40-50 count, so he should be able to keep it wherever he ends up. He's actually headed to Pensacola to be trained as a navigator starting in September. I think he'll be there for a couple years before getting on a ship. I'll certainly send your regards - I like how you put that about the most powerful Navy. I bet he will too.