View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 05:34 PM   #1305
Smokin Gator
Just plain insane!

Trading: (106)
Partagas
Smokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: What's in your smoker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLS View Post
BUUUUUUUTTTTttt This weekend, screw it! Spareribs and Hamburgers and probably chicken wings
if I can find some cheap. God I remember when you wouldn't FIND a human that wanted a chicken wing,
now they are the freaking most expensive cut on the damn chicken. Found Sweet Baby Ray's at
Biglots today. Virgin territory for me, but the entire BBQ eating world can't be wrong.

There is so much wood down this week after that storm, I'd be crazy not to start a fire.
Really looking forward to it after two straight weekends not cooking.
You speak the truth about wings... My dad still won't eat one. But I am older than you!!! I can remember when we gave ribs away when we were butchering hogs. Chitlins, head, ribs, and feet were given away. The rest we ate.

Good luck on the cook this weekend. I think I am doing two butts for a charity thing I forgot I gave five 2 pound bags of pulled pork to!!