View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 08:55 PM   #19
spectrrr
Back in the midwest!

First Name: Frank
Trading: (20)
LGC
spectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to all
Default Re: The Red Sox, the Hindenburg, a boat anchor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Poet View Post
Francis, it is so refreshing to see an honest and logical, albeit painful, posting from a Boston fan instead of the normal "Yankees SUCK!!" rant we are more accustomed to. Kudos.
Thanks Thomas

Don't get me wrong, the Yankees are still the sworn enemy... but I've got no trouble saying the Red Sox are playing like little leaguers either

Speaking of which... a spark of hope remains! they actually managed to (barely) win tonight! So the games are still tied and it all comes down to tomorrow and maybe Thursday.

Not sure we'll be able to rely on Papelbon tomorrow... but I also read that the Yankees will be fielding more of their starting lineup tomorrow against the Rays... so both clubs have some handicaps to overcome....

Really the ideal scenario is that the Yankees beat the Rays and it ends there.... because if it goes to Rays vs. Red Sox on Thursday, I have a feeling we're going to get spanked.