View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 07:33 PM   #3472
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

First Name: Mac
Trading: (218)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I had a great cigar today thanks to......

Quote:
Originally Posted by 688sonarmen View Post
Mac, a La Flor Dominicana Dbl ligero chisleto Really, this was one hell of a good cigar, thanks brother!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Voss View Post
Mac. Thanks brother for the great selection you sent. Set out on the patio drinking a beer, enjoying a smoke and participating in a conference call with work. Best part is they never knew!!! God I love my job on days like this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBear View Post
Mac! Thanks for the 601 Atom, definitely hitting the spot after spending 5 hours drooling at and dreaming of lighting up every last one of the nice, spicy Padrons we had come in the other day.
Very glad you guys enjoyed them.