Old 11-20-2008, 02:46 PM   #1
Bubba - NJ
Deep Cherry Finish

First Name: Rolf
Trading: (4)
Partagas
Bubba - NJ is on a distinguished road
Default Auto air purifier from Famous

I was wondering if indeed these auto air purifiers actually work . So I bought a cheap one to test it out . It actually works quite well but one is a little under powered for my Chevy Suburban , at least that was what I was thinking . My wife asked me the other day why I was going to start smoking in my truck ? And thats when I realized how well this little gizmo was working , she had no idea that I had been smoking in my Chevy for about a year now . Now I don't sit inside with the windows up all the way and smoke a Churchill , I open all 4 windows a 1/2 inch and usually smoke a Party Chicos on the ride from work to home , and sometimes I'll smoke a larger cigar on road trips when I'm alone . When I'm done I put the nub in the trash after it's out and empty all the ashes from my Cigar Bobkin(also a great little product) into the trash as well , then I plug in the air purifier and lock up the Chevy good and tight . It may take a day or 2 after a big cigar but with the Chicos the smell is gone by the next afternoon , just a hint of cigar smell the morning after smoking . When I let it run for a couple days after smoking there is a kind of grassy smell inside my Chevy once the smoke odor is gone . I would recommend this product to anyone who wishes to smoke in their vehicle . One other point is that I have cloth seats and it still does a good job .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg auto airpurifier.jpg (24.9 KB, 343 views)
Bubba - NJ is offline   Reply With Quote