View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 02:38 PM   #7
billybarue
Still Watching My Back

Trading: (5)
billybarue has disabled reputation
Default Re: Anyone smoked a 9/11 343 yet?

Kudos on the fundraising effort! I had no idea about these sticks but a quick google search yielded this:

OUR STORY

Jeffrey Holst, a Battalion Chief from Firehouse No. 1 in Lombard, Illinois brought to us the idea of doing something special to
commemorate the 343 fallen Firefighters of 9/11, the idea was taken seriously and immediately we approached Jaime Garcia with the
great idea, immediately without any hesitation Jaime accepted to blend and create this special extremely limited cigar. The decision
wasn't that easy, especially when My Father Cigar Factory was in the process to produce 80,000.00 cigars, Jaime thought for a minute
and replied "I Have the honor to be a part of this project" and seriously the huge production of the 80,000.00 was stopped to produce the
343 boxes that was requested by us.

When the process started, which took a period of 3 weeks the birth of new cigar was available for the market.
"My Father Commemorative 911 Cigars Blend 343 Limited Edition 2011" was consisted of 20 cigars in each box
9 Habano Seed Wrapper while the other 11 cigars consisted of Oscuro Oscuro wrapper which makes the Oscuro blend ideal for aging.
All cigars in each box measures 5 ½" x 54 unlabeled with 3 caps on the head "Toro Vitola" Binder and Filler remains a secret.

The 911 Cigar will be available every year with the birth of new blend.
Proceeds of box sales of these cigars will be donated to a designated charity of the fallen heroes of 911