CA Scott #2658

First Name: Scott
Trading: (5)
Partagas
Scothew will become famous soon enoughScothew will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Recommend work gloves?

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoflex View Post
With the Ringers I used the Extrication gloves when I was still in NY and in the fire service. May be overkill for your application like mentioned earlier. I think I managed to make two pairs last over 5 years and those gloves got a good work out. I only tore one pair and that was more or less out of stupidity. The short time I worked in racing when I first moved to NC I used a pair like the over the wall model which looks updated from when I used the, and they lasted a good couple of years and were beat pretty badly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogre View Post
I love my Ringers extrication gloves. Use them to cut up cars at work.
I encouraged my department to get extrication gloves for everyone at my station. They ended up getting shelby 2500's about 2 yrs ago. No one hardly uses them since I mainly end up on cutting duty. Mine are still sitting brand new in my locker since my ringers still are holding their own with no problems. The ringers are far more comfy than the shelby's.. with the rubber moulding on it, i dont even think it would break in and be as nice as ringers. http://www.shelbyglove.com/fire/extrication-rescue.html first ones on the page, just a slightly older design.
Scothew is offline   Reply With Quote