Old 04-01-2019, 01:32 PM   #1
The camaro show
Adjusting to the Life

First Name: Chayse
Trading: (1)
VR
The camaro show will become famous soon enough
Default Need some help with a life decision

since you guys are the brothers I need some help. So like many of you know I’m a freshman in college and I really enjoy cigars now. I’m a bio major on a pre dental track which I’ve always wanted to do I also play D2 golf with is another dream I’ve always wanted. So I’ve had a great year to find out my university is 10 million in debt and is having a financial Crisis. Long story short they cut over half of the majors including mine but all sports are staying. Everyone thought they were gonna close but the school says they have enough gas In the tank for. The 2019-2020 year but after that who knows. There’s a few schools around but none I’ve been thrilled with and the other university which is a public state D2 university golf coach is kinda a ass and probably wouldn’t take me even tho I’m a upper 70s shooter and a 5 handicap. So do I change schools or stay and change my major to exercise science and then try to go into physical therapy which was always my backup plan because honestly idk if I’d get into dental school. The other issue is my best friends both golfers who are like my bothers. One is leaving for sure but the other will probably stay because they kept nursing. It would kinda suck if I stayed and my friends left even though we need to do what’s good for myself. I’m a torn up mess because I’m really happy where I’m at in life.
The camaro show is offline   Reply With Quote