View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 05:21 AM   #335
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Walking Dead Season 3

I also do not see a way for Merle to ever become a part of Rick's group. No plausible way anyway.
If the show goes Dixie LOST on us, maybe. One thing I will say....I hate cliff-hangers. I know it's
the very most fundamental device in Television, but I still hate em. If a show is good, I will come back and
watch ASAP. There is no need to play games with me, and if a show SUCKS, there is no way to tempt me
back anyway. But the Gov lives, so that goes on. Merle, incidentally does not looked too shocked to be put
in the position he has been put in, so I agree that something smells like fish. Of course the Gov now has
monocular vision, and he will ALWAYS be scared now. I think that's the one truth he told in his little speech.
He may be the big man on campus, but he will not be putting his shi+ out in the wind so easily now.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote