MikeyC
member of the CA MINYAN

Trading: (11)
Bolivar
MikeyC will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Walking Dead Season 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosesbotbol View Post
Looks like the prison needs some fortification. Will the multiple groups band together? I think they'd fare better if they did some how. Glad the Governor's daughter was finished off.
At the beginning of the episode when the other group climbed into the prison, I thought they were going to have one of those plot devices where they show something happening in the future. I was thinking it would play out that the Gov had attacked the prison, run everyone off, and then here's this group at some point in the future finding the prison which is now easy to access. They show the future first and then the episode fills in the blank. Of course, I was WRONG. Looks like as you say the prison needs some fortification.

Quote:
Originally Posted by N2 GOLD View Post
The Gov got his A$$ handed to him by a chick. That guy(GOV) is such a Doochebag. After seeing that ending it looks like he flipped Merle to make him his inside man. Next step is taking out team Rick & taking the prison. Looks like the Gov defenitly wants to kill all living people. Once again, DOOCHEBAG. I wonder how Ricks flashbacks of Shane will play out. Kool little twist to show him with what looks like he might have a mental meltdown.
I didn't even think of that! I definitely would not put it past the Gov to make it look like he had betrayed Merle so that Rick's group would take him in and then Merle would be the Gov's man on the inside.