View Single Post
Old 12-18-2014, 05:24 AM   #7
WhiteMamba
I'm scared of Neil.

First Name: Michael
Trading: (28)
RyJ
WhiteMamba has a spectacular aura aboutWhiteMamba has a spectacular aura aboutWhiteMamba has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Tobacco shipment #1!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Sheepdog View Post
"A red virginia cavendish laced with delicate maple". The C&D Autumn Evening. The opening was strong with scent of butter scotch not maple to me. Might just be me. It packed well (only half bowel this time) and lit easily from the zippo. I immediately liked it. It was as smooth as anything I have ever had and smoother than most.

It was sugary sweet but I could not pick up any maple. Butter scotch yes. It is a very light aromatic and oh so very smooth. It was a little dry compared to other aromatics tho. Absolutely no tongue bite or harshness.

I wonder if the nic percentage is higher in this tobacco? I got a light buzz. I think this needs a drink with it and after some food. I have not eaten dinner yet so that may be why it hit me that way..

It is a very pleasant smoke however. It will easily make it into rotation. I only got one ounce of it and already wish I had bought more. Im happy with this one as a regular!
Sounds like an after pancake breakfast smoke.
Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor. Romans 12:10
WhiteMamba is offline   Reply With Quote