View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 08:47 AM   #19
DPD6030
Shepard of the sheeple

First Name: Andrew
Trading: (151)
Partagas
DPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud of
Default Re: The "Take A Pic Of Your Wineador" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by falconman515 View Post
http://www.cheaphumidors.com/p_TRAY.html

Found the handles at lowes on clearance for a dollar a piece (they were perfect cause i wanted something the same brushed nickel kinda color and style as the handle on the cooler door)

I like the look and with 7 trays I can hold a bunch of singles and it all cost me a little over 70 bucks it all.

Using Exquisicat KL (about 3lbs) in a few media bags, used electrical tape to seal off the drain plug, an Oust fan at the bottom for circulation and 2 Caliber III digital Hygrometers / temp gauges to monitor the levels at the top and bottom.

Stayed rock steady at perfect Rh and the temp is just right set at the highest level of 66... it stays around 78.

I still want to get some drawers from forrest but this will work for now and I actually REALLY like the looks of this though and how it turned out.

Thanks so much for the compliment on my cooler bro.
I'd be careful with the cat litter. I'm pretty sure it won't absorb and also release humidity if there is "extra" humidity in the air. Lots of threads here on humidity and proper care ie: beads, sheets, ect.
DPD6030 is offline   Reply With Quote