View Single Post
Old 11-06-2020, 10:32 AM   #5651
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default Re: I had a great cigar today thanks to......

Not the best pictures, but that's my phone.
Dave, Weelok fulfilled a MAW for me back in June. Just smoked the "Black Label Trading Co. Bishops Blend 2019 (I think) Corona Larga.

Must admit, I loved the name. The 2 bands are certainly unique. Loved the rustic, dark maduro wrapper. As I wasn't smoking this to review, just to enjoy, I did not do my normal due diligence in paying attention to all the details. I will say this though, I did stop at one point and ask myself, "that is a strange flavor that sits there in the background?" It strangely reminded me of the taste of grapefruit peel - if that makes any sense. Otherwise, it was rather bold, complex, but not truly sweet. The draw tighter than I appreciate, but not something to require a poker or a toss of the cigar.

It was an intriguing smoke.

Thanks, Dave!

Peace of the Lord be with you.