View Single Post
Old 09-01-2016, 12:57 PM   #7
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of
Default Re: Questions on Wineador and storage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye Jack View Post
It s all preference.....I keep nothing in dress boxes, no matter if I'm going to smoke them or age them. I move everything to SLB's.

With that said, I've had many a fine aged cigar either stored loose or out of a single/3-finger/5-finger baggie....makes no never mind as far as I have experienced. About the only thing that has me intrigued is I want to age a box or two in a sealed food saver bag. That has always been an experiment that that has intrigued me.....
Interestingly enough Goatlocker had two boxes he purchased 10+ years ago, same cigars, one he left sealed and one he opened. We tried them out a couple months back, after 10 years the sealed cigars were much much stronger, the cigars that were opened to the air for 10 years where much more mild and had more nuances. It made for an interesting PPP, to the the 2 cigar vertical and talk about them, then being the brother he is he gifted each of us with one cigar from each box, I'm still holding on to them.

That being said I tend to leave cigars in whichever box they come in, like Ben when I get down to 2 or 3 in a box they go in the singles drawer, only because I hate to think I have a mostly full box and have it in reality hold one cigar. The only time I have really done differently is when I punched some sticks that were in cardboard, those I moved to a cab after someone's opinion I trust mentioned he did the same.
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote