View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 09:22 PM   #9
CigarNut
F*ck Cancer!

First Name: Michael
Trading: (111)
RA
CigarNut has disabled reputation
Default Re: Tonights review (i have no clue what this is)

Not taking your comments personally Mario. I was not trying to attack the OP and did mean to come across that way. I was trying to offer advice. My posts are hardly perfect but I do make an effort.

To clarify my position: I would like to say that when one is bantering grammer and punctuation are not required.

I feel that when someone is taking the time to write a review, or anything that they want people to take the time to read and understand then I think they should take the time to make their post readable and understandable. Good grammer and punctuation go a long way toward that end.

The review posts in this thread do not fit my critieria of readable and understandable and I was trying to make a helpful suggestion.

The OP clearly does not care about making his posts understandable so it will not be worth my time and effort to read them in the future.

Others are alway free to do as they wish.

2 of 3 Requirements for use of the CA Rolodex: 100 posts/ 60 day membership/ participation in trade (trader rating). New members can be added at any time.
CigarNut is offline   Reply With Quote