Thread: Charcoal Sale
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 04:44 PM   #36
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Charcoal Sale

The chimney is the greates piece of equipment you can get for grillin. I can't believe I don't
have one, lol. I used to make a foil one every weekend, and it works for a bit, then burns through.
But it DID get the thing going in the same manner. Now I just build a stick fire out of the yard trash
then pile on the coal.

Yup, I had NEVER smoked a single piece of meat, and then one day I went to the BBQ festival
down at memphis in May. I caught the jones something fierce, and I practiced about twice a month,
sometime FOUR weekends a month. Just slab after slab of ribs, dollar after dollar "wasted"
in meat I tasted then basically gave the rest away. that's not entirely true, but when you cook
four weekends in a month, you really shouldn't be eating 3 racks of ribs a week.
I think now I have got my style down to the point where it could be sold for serious money.
But one thing for sure, I don't practice every weekend anymore, lol. but it's FUN!

Last edited by OLS; 09-03-2010 at 04:52 PM.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote