View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 07:21 AM   #41
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Fridge died / rant

My compressor fan on my fridge went out some time ago, but since my landlady only hires scumbag lowlifes
to do her maintenance, I have had a box fan blowing at the back of the fridge for two years. Keeps the com-
pressor cool and my food likewise. When I move out, she can deal with it. I am sick of people coming into my
place and two weeks later someone tries to break in. When you live where I live, it is not uncommon for anyone
to be eyes for other criminals. I used to keep a lawn mower on the side of the house that was so inconvenient
to reach, that only the meter reader went back there. I see him reading my meter while I am on a lunch break at
my house, and that night, the lawn mower disappears. My mother had her roof replaced which is the only
time anyone could get a look at her backyard. (big dog) After the roofers left, that weekend her riding mower
disappears. So as I have 6 ice chests full of cigars and am gone all day long, I use a box fan to cool my comressor, lol.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote