View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 09:49 AM   #7
ninjavanish
Feeling at Home

Trading: (16)
Bolivar
ninjavanish is a jewel in the roughninjavanish is a jewel in the roughninjavanish is a jewel in the roughninjavanish is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: What Terrifies the Ever-Loving BAJEEZUS out of you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chingas View Post
You'll be fine Brother. Thats a cakewalk once your their.

Biggest Fear. Prison. I here they don't play nice!
I have no doubt that I will be fine. It doesn't really ease my mind at all though. Which is what makes the whole thing stupid to me. In my mind I KNOW it'll be fine... it's not even the thoughts of the unknowns/what ifs that give me problems because I can rationalize those away. It's just the actual thing... and I'm sure, as with all phobia's, it's just a psychological block that can only be erased by dealing with it...

Kind of like the people who are afraid of snakes holding snakes and losing their fear of them...

Ok maybe that is a bad example but the point is... I feel like it is one of those things that only goes away once a person has experienced it first hand...

I'm also afraid of Babies. Terrified I will break them. And actually not just babies but the whole process of childbirth FREAKS THE F'N HELL out of me. And I don't even have to do the hard parts.
ninjavanish is offline   Reply With Quote