Thread: Tom Brady
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2015, 11:15 AM   #74
dijit
Have My Own Room

First Name: Mike
Trading: (48)
Montecristo AirForce (Served With Honor)
dijit is just really nicedijit is just really nicedijit is just really nicedijit is just really nice
Default Re: Tom Brady

Yes I mean the NFL administration. They are the ones that will suspend a player for 4 games then 10 then lifetime for smoking a joint "because it presents the wrong image to our youth." Ricky Williams suspensions. I also understand that when there is $$ involved whether it be $ or $$$$$$ corruption is inevitable. I just want the NFL to act within reasonable bounds across the board. If drug use is against the law and warrants a 4 game suspension then ignoring a different rule printed in the same rule book should warrant a like penalty. I also agree those crying for a lifetime ban or suspension or hanging or firing squad need to take a vallium and reflect a little bit on reality. Finally no matter what anyone does children have hero's and role models besides their parents especially in this day of sensationalizing everything. My kids think their parents are their role models and then still have sports heroes they follow and whether I like to admit it or not they do impact their lives to some degree.

Maybe I am just the oddity that sees both sides of this and thinks the extremes to both sides are wrong.