Blueface
Gramps 4x's

First Name: Horatio Seymore Hiny
Trading: (8)
Bolivar
Blueface has disabled reputation
Default Re: "Mint Condition" Macanudos

OK,
Perhaps what I do for a living has made me a crude person.
Let's analyze this to see which of Peter's two scenarios this might be.

Here are his own words:
Date: 2008-12-23, 7:58PM EST

I got these two cigars in Jamaica on a business trip. They are extremely fine Macanudo Handmade Imported cigars. These Cuban manufactured cigars are very expensive but well worth the money. I got both together for $1950 on the trip, however they were a gift for my dad who can no longer smoke due to cancer.

He just got them and found out about his dad with cancer? All at the same time? Odd.

I collect many cigars and these are too rich of a cigar to let sit around.

If you collect cigars and are crazy enough to buy two cigars for $2K, and dad can't smoke them, wouldn't you keep them, rather than sell them at a loss? Hmmmmm.

They are $999 each, as listed and stickered in original packaging, never touched by a hand.

LOL, how the heck did they get in the bag?

However one has a small crack in the side due to the travel in my bag back from the trip. I am making a deal because of that, both together are being sold at $1500 obo.

Again, if a collector of cigars, why sell at a loss right after returning?

They are truely a great one of a kind cigar and well worth it.

Hmmmmm........how would he know?

They were a hot sell in Jamaica so get at me if you are interested so we can make a deal. I will ship them where you need me to at my expense

What a guy

, and will be happy to give you my contact info upon email request. Thank you and I will be looking forward to hear from you.

I wish there was one ounce of validity to this story.
I assure you, a crook suits better than a fool.