View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 02:38 PM   #663
taltos
Really, really old

First Name: Paul
Trading: (3)
Punch MarineCorps (Served With Honor)
taltos is a jewel in the roughtaltos is a jewel in the roughtaltos is a jewel in the roughtaltos is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Steelers fans check in...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilala View Post
I don't think anyone took it literally, Larry, except maybe you. I certainly didn't take the picture as wishing Brady a serious injury, I took it as him getting his ass knocked out. I wouldn't mind seeing that a bit, and I'm a big fan of Tom Brady. He's a hell of a ball player. Senseless and on the bench is right where I'd like him.
I'm not sure why you'd bring his wife into this, you probably hurt Tom's feelings.
Scott, I took it literally and feel that SteelCityBoy is backing up after a negative response. As a Pats fan I congratulate you and the other Steeler fans who are not jerks on a great win. Hopefully the Pats can redeem themselves in the playoffs. Anybody calling Brady a crybaby forgets the ultimate cheapshot artist Hines Ward and his crying to the point that he chickened out of this game. SteelCityBoy, wish that I could meet you in person and discuss your problem over a beer and a cigar.