Old 08-03-2009, 10:20 AM   #31
mrreindeer

Default Re: Craigslist SCAM! Nothing new...just a heads'

More fun with craigslist scammers!!!

This guy wrote me today:

Quote:
Originally Posted by james.colbert201@gmail.com
Hello,
How are you doing?kindly let me know if the posted item is still available for sale.Thanks
To which I responded:

Quote:
Hello,
How are you doing?Kindly let me know if you are interested in the posted item.Thanks.
And he responded:

Quote:
Originally Posted by james.colbert201@gmail.com
Hello,
Thanks for getting back to my mail,i would be buying and love to come down for a look but i'm not idle at the moment,because i'm indulging in my office assignment,but am satisfy with the description and the condition you gave on the website.i would like to make an outright purchase immediately.i will be glad if you can withdraw the advert placement from the website and will like you to know that i will be sending the payment for the item with a certified bank check or cashier's check in (US dollars) for the reason that i'm busy to come for the item and i will like you to please bear with me.And as for the pick up of the item i will know how to handle that with my mover.As soon as you cash the payment in check,the mover will come for the pick up,all you need to do is mail me and give me the description to your place to make it easier for the mover to come and do the pick up.I do not want you to look for another buyer and i will be greteful if you withdraw the advert from the website, and i don't mind giving you extra $50 for withdrawing the advert from the web.In order for you to know that I'm really serious in purchasing your item.I will send you the payment as soon as you give me the info to write the check. i would need your name and address to post the payment and i'll appreciate if you include your 1...Your name 2...Your postal address 3...your zip code 4...mobile phone number Home or work address thanks and i'll be expecting your reply.
Regards
And I responded:

Quote:
Hello,
Thanks for getting back to my mail,I would be selling and love to have you come down for a look but I'm not idle at the moment,because I'm indulding in my orifice assigment also,but am satisfy with the description of transaction you give in email.i would like you to make an outright purchase immediately.i will be glad if i will withdraw the advert placement from the website and will like you to know that i will be receiving the payment for the item with like goods, weapons, drugs, human slaves (not monkey again), dog for eating or cash (in Swiss Francs only) for the reason that i'm busy to have you come for the item and i will like you to please bear with me also.And as for the pick up of the item i will know how to handle that with your mover.As soon as you send canned goods, weapons, drugs, vagine, human slaves (not monkey again), dog for eat or cash (in Swiss Francs),the mover will come for the pick up,all you need to do is mail me and give me the description to your place also to make it easier for the mover to come and do the drop off.I do not want you to look for another seller and i will be greteful if you do this quickly, and i don't mind giving you extra $100 off price for giving me the information today.In order for you to know that I'm really serious in selling my item.I will receive the payment and/or goods as soon as you give me the info to finish the transaction. I would need your name and address to receive the payment and i'll appreciate if you include your 1...Your name 2...Your postal address 3...your zip code 4...mobile phone number Home or work address thanks and i'll be expecting your reply.
Regards
Jim would love to hear from you guys....