View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 09:47 AM   #4286
spectrrr
Back in the midwest!

First Name: Frank
Trading: (20)
LGC
spectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to all
Default Re: First Firearm Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostAbbott View Post
This will actually be my first firearm purchase. I have always been given or inherited all the other ones I have... I am pretty excited about getting something to carry. I try an be prepared for just about anything and I think this will be my last large item to cover then while out of the house... the preparedness must come from the eagle scout in me...
Posted via Mobile Device
also, .40 cal is less popular than 9mm, so most places that are out of M&P 9mm still have a few M&P .40's

I inherited a a few guns as well. I ended up keeping the ones I liked to shoot, or that had personal significance/meaning to me. The rest I sold to fund purchasing guns that better fit what I liked to shoot, or ones that had a purpose (like CCW)