View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 08:47 PM   #31
pnoon
YNWA

First Name: Peter
Trading: (20)
RA
pnoon has disabled reputation
Default Re: Dream humidor construction in progress- help?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robulous78 View Post
I know that you posted this a few days ago, and I appreciate the input, Definitely won't use regular cedar... but that's not why I reposted/quoted this,

I just wanted to say thanks for reading and your input pnoon, from what I can tell your a very active member on here, and one of the Eleven (which I take to mean your one of the creators) and I appreciate your time in my newb endeavors...

Any more helpful hints or words of advice are greatly appreciated, and check back often as I will be loading pictures as the actual construction begins... Darrel and I are going shopping for supplies tomorrow so construction will begin soon!!!

Thanks again pnoon / Everyone,

Rob
My pleasure, Rob.
While I am one of the owners and admins of Cigar Asylum, that does not make me any more of an expert than anyone else. There are others more knowledgable and competent in the construction arts. I just happen to know that regular cedar is bad for humidors.

I do look forward to the pictures.