View Single Post
Old 03-22-2016, 10:07 AM   #3213
irratebass
EMPEROR TOMPKINS

First Name: Mickey
Trading: (48)
ERdM
irratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: What's the last movie you watched II?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave View Post
Fight Club - First time in a lot of years. Disappointing, however. To me, its like Little Miss Sunshine -- the movies are great, largely because of one big 'reveal'. Once I know the spoiler, the movies just don't grab me anywhere near they did the first time around. On the other hand, there's some that stay great even when you know the twist, such as Planet of the Apes, Chinatown or Usual Suspects. Anyway, I was sad to find that watching Fight Club was not nearly as enjoyable as it was all those years ago.
Man.....what???!!!!! I love re-watching Fight Club, because of the reveal.....

*SPOILER*

Tyler Durdin doesn't exist or they are one in the same

To see him do all that stuff, and to know he's not there really messes with me......praise David Fincher

*/End Spoiler*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starscream View Post
Pee-Wee's Big Holiday
Not as good as Pee-Wee's Big Adventure, but much better than Big Top Pee-Wee. Good to see Pee-Wee in one last adventure.
I think I'm the only person who liked Big Top Pee Wee....he had a pig named Vance.....oh and Penelope Ann Miller....Drool

+ Kris Kristopherson is married to a midget named Midge....C'mon!!!!