View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 11:14 AM   #1
Mikepd
I Miss Pnoon

First Name: Michael
Trading: (10)
RA
Mikepd has disabled reputation
Smile A familiar Home sweet home, I'm Back!

So over the past seven to eight months I have been absent from here and appreciate the guys who have reached out to make sure things were going well with me. I have in fact been doing good and actually have some stories below for those who are interested in where I've been.

In January of 2010 I returned to college full time to finish my undergrad studies I started in 2004. I changed majors and direction of studies from engineering to education but had a plan and direction I was going in. Over the past three semesters I have excelled at my studies and gained presidents list twice with my GPA above 3.80. Three weeks ago I accomplished my first goal and graduated with my associates degree and will be transferring in the fall to continue on my bachelors degree.
In addition to the changes in my life with school, this past September I had left my job so I could continue my focus directly on school. Since then I have enjoyed my time in school and the little free time I've had to relax. Since summer has rolled around I've had the opportunities to kick back a little more and enjoy life until I move into my new apartment in July and return to school in August.
I hope to be able to continue to contribute here as in the past and hope to have the free time and ability to make it to a few herfs in the future especially Shack and hang with the old friends and make some new ones.

In addition to everything else, I was blessed this morning with the healthy birth of my second nephew in Florida, time to go celebrate.

Cheers and well wishes to all around!
Michael
Mikepd is offline   Reply With Quote