View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 07:23 AM   #37
Wanger

Default Re: 3 year olds and cigars.....

Great advice here. As for me, I've been smoking cigars since my son was young, so he's seen me smoke many times. Since I only smoke cigars, it's easy for me to defend. He's gotten the "smoking is bad" classes at school, and when they were in those, he was telling em I shouldn't smoke and that it's not healthy. I told him that I don't inhale, like a cigarette, and that I don't have enough of them for it to be very bad for my health. As I said that, I was thinking "I'm healthier than the people teaching that to him, with the races I do." LOL

And as far as the girls comments go...we have an almost 13yr old (hers with her ex), so I'm on the doorstep (though she's been acting like she was 20something since she was 4). I feel fortunate that I can be intimidating easily at times. When I was a teenager, I was the type of kid that the parents wanted their girls to date, but none of the girls did. LOL And I think I'll steal neoflex's line here, too...I hope she finds herself a really nice girlfriend.