View Single Post
Old 08-31-2015, 11:20 AM   #30
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of
Default Re: Humidor temperature and humidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badbriar View Post
Just a thought... If the beads are some generic type and not working for you, consider replacing them with a Boveda pack or two. I use them in my desktop / 150 count humi and the humidity is rock solid at 67%. And you can recharge them when they dry out. I think it was Scott that posted the lazy way to do it and it works perfectly. Best four bucks per pack I've spent. Those bad boys are definitely set it and forget it for about 3-6 months between recharges!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cigarmarcfl View Post
I took the beads out and replaced them with a Boveda pack. Not sure I should've done that. The temp is 64 and the humidity is 74. I admit, I have no idea what I'm doing but my sticks aren't as spongy anymore. The humidor has no leaks in it. i put a flashlight inside, closed it and didn't see any light in the seal.
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote