View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 12:41 AM   #70
Skywalker
BABOTL

First Name: Dice
Trading: (18)
Partagas
Skywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud of
Default Re: The West Coast Beer Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigliver View Post
SN Torpedo Extra IPA Review...

Is great. For me, it's an almost perfect combination of hops and malt. I have long been a fan of IPAs for their hops, but I found them to be almost at an extreme. Hops are great for me and I really do enjoy hoppy beers, but I need something to balance that bitterness, that bite. SN ExIPA does an excellent job of adding what seems to be extra malt to an original IPA to create an awesome combination. The bite is still there, but it's balanced and not overpowering. For me, this beer was sweeter than SN's regular production Pale Ale, but with more bite on the finish, something I absolutely love. Overall, this is a beer to drink when you want to drink a beer that tastes like what you think a beer should taste like. Thanks Skywalker for the tip.
No problem!!! Glad you enjoyed it!!!

I like the pine flavor in the background!!!

I drank a 2009 Bigfoot tonight with dinner!!!! Just as strong as I remembered from last year!!!

Smoke what you like!!!
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote