Old 10-20-2008, 08:05 AM   #1
TideRoll
It is what it is.

First Name: Tim
Trading: (5)
Partagas
TideRoll is on a distinguished road
Default Any salty Vols out there?

This is it, Tennessee week. This is where Alabama and Tennessee players find out what they are made of. This is the game the the General and the Bear each viewed as the true measure of their boys.

This is a game which is traditionally hard fought. It will be especially so Saturday since Tennessee is going to be looking to put a little balm on a season that is going below expectations. What better way to do that than to put one on Alabama in Neyland Stadium? Tennessee has a stout run defense, has plenty of talent on both sides of the ball and despite whatever other flak is flying in the wonderful state to my north, I don't think the team has given up on their coach or their season.

Any Rocky Top fans out there want to volunteer for a small wager? I don't know if I want to give any points or not. I think this will be a three point game or so one way or the other, personally.