View Single Post
Old 10-19-2008, 08:04 PM   #48
LordOfWu

Default Re: Official MMA Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalMan View Post
Leben looks like the lost his killer instinct. It seems to me that he threw out his game plan that got him to where he is now, and that's letting his hands go. I can't even count how many time Leben had Bisping hurt with a big hit, and instead of following up, stayed back and let things calm down. Leben needs a good mix between his previous style, and his current technical style. Until he finds that, he will not win.

As far as Bisping goes, he has already been named one of the next TUF coaches. The other coach is between Rich Franklin and Hendo. Since Rich has already done TUF and has recently moved to 205, it's almost a lock that Hendo will be the other coach, making a Bisping vs Hendo fight which is kinda ****ed, since IMO, Bisping should be fighting Anderson next.
I could see Bisping fighting Anderson but I think that fighting Hendo will prove that he's ready for that fight. I think it's a good call, to get Bisping a good fight at the highest level before fighting someone like Anderson. Not a knock on Bisping, but I don't think anyone he's fought could be considered at that level.