View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 05:27 PM   #8
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Packer fan thought

In my eyes, I can't see anything but replay of Super Bowl 45 this year.
If that does pan out, the Pack's lack of defense and the improvements in Pittsburgh's offense is going to make the difference.
I have to say that I am enjoying NFL football more this year than any of the past five. The parity is such that any team can win any week. There is so much individual talent that every week a new, almost unheard of player steps up and makes a huge impact. There are no juggernauts, just a lot of really good football.
I'm getting so much pleasure out of watching these small, special groupings. Rodgers and Jennings. Roethlisberer and Antonio Brown. Tom Brady and Aaron Hernandez and Ron Gronkowski. Cam Newton!!! Wow. Carson Palmer finally getting a long-awaited chance to make a difference.
There are so many young quarterbacks cutting their teeth, Jackie Battle is an emergent great big back who could be this generation's John Riggins. I could go on forever.
This year has so much more than just "root for the home team". It's just incredible, frustrating, elating, exciting, and full of drama.
And now TO is in trouble again and Dez Bryant is replacing TO in the crazy department. YES!!!
God, how I love football.