Thread: Air fryers
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2022, 04:23 PM   #3
bruceolee
King of Rants

First Name: Jason
Trading: (1)
Bolivar
bruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Air fryers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye Jack View Post
We like ours...never thought I would. My company bought every employee, for the holidays, a "Ninja Foodi 5-in-1 Indoor Grill with Air Fryer, Roast, Bake & Dehydrate" (copied and pasted lol).

I was probably never going to buy an air fryer...but the fact that I have a free one now....yeah, I would probably buy another if it broke.
I've got the same one and i like it. I make wings a lot in them instead of dragging out the deep fryer every super bowl and the hassle it is too clean it up afterwards. I've made fish, chicken and steaks in that thing and it cooks everything really well. I like air fryers but it's not perfect but a heck of a lot easier than a deep fryer for sure. Just my 2 cents. God bless you!

also clean up is a BREEZE in them