Thread: AT&T VS Verizon
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2021, 08:37 AM   #7
G G
BR549

First Name: Greg
Trading: (10)
Bolivar
G G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant future
Default Re: AT&T VS Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye Jack View Post
Having dealt with cellular devices in my job and in my personal life for the last 20 years, it all comes down to what works best in your area. I personally have had AT&T most of my cellular life and I have never had issues. I am also in a major metropolitan area. I know my phone doesn't work some places that Verizon does....I also know my phone works some places Verizon doesn't. There is no perfect answer. You just need to pick the best one for you. I know people who live and die by Sprint where as I have had the worst luck with Sprint.

You made the right move in trying Verizon if AT&T is getting worse. There are all kinds of factors when it comes the cellular service getting worse. Hope it works out for you.
That's probably the best advice. I read HOFO all the time and other forums, also Facebook page and user forums for AT&T and I see gripes about them all from some and others say they are great. No cookie cutter deal on any of them. Gonna give Verizon a change for a couple years at least. I am seeing one thing that may be a plus, with AT&T using the wifi calling was pretty good but it just drops calls with no warning, not regular enough to make it unusable but pretty frequent. I am reading that Verizon seems to work a little better on wifi calling than AT&T, but I will have to give it some time to be able to tell for myself. I would suspect since I have a pretty big wifi network covering about 6 acres, that it could be more a problem of roaming between APs rather than the carrier.
G G is offline   Reply With Quote