View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 12:08 PM   #68
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: American Horror Story

O-ho, that IS a wicked show, indeed. Still, I am sitting here after watching 3.5 episodes, and the gay dudes
have "fluffed their house" for Halloween, and if you look screen left when they are outside, about 3/4 of the way
through Episode 4, one skeleton has the other skeleton bent over a giant pumpkin in a sex position...too funny.

Spoiler-----

I am guessing since everyone is kind of revealing plot dynamics throughout the thread, I can say...I wonder HOW
the wife is going to see the dead mistress girl they buried under the gazebo? (i.e., like the maid seems different
to the two of them.) WE KNOW the husband sees her. What is unfortunate for him is that we are outside looking in,
WE KNOW why it was not a good idea to kill her, but man, if HE ONLY knew. Episode 5 is going to be INSANE.

On the other subject, I disagree entirely, I NEVER felt like I knew what the hell was going on in LOST, and I think
the show shot itself in the foot over that. Even the END made no sense. It was 'supposed to tie it all up'...not
hardly. I am right up to speed on this show and it is DEE licious.

Last edited by OLS; 10-29-2011 at 12:18 PM.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote