View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 11:33 AM   #270
chaase321
ZOTL's mmmmm brainssss

First Name: Cole
Trading: (81)
Partagas
chaase321 is a jewel in the roughchaase321 is a jewel in the roughchaase321 is a jewel in the roughchaase321 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Fourth Annual Fantasy Football for Stakes and the Troops

Just wanted to let you all know that I received the pass today from Scott (sofaman)...guys...this thing looks great still! Way to go, I really appreciate you guys taking the time to keep the pass on the up and up and get it along to the next guy in a very timely fashion! WAY TO GO!

The box is getting used, but I'm very confident that we can get through at least another round before anything needs to be replacing. Other than that, I just wanted to let you all know that I have received it. I'll be posting my puts and takes for your review later.

EDIT: I have really, really, trying to figure out how I can get this behike out of the pass I have never even held on (thanks Jarrod)! That being said, and considering that the Behike goes for $40-$45, I want to get others opinions on this:

Option 1: Behike for a Liga Privada #9 Pig. I know it's not CC for CC, but our rules state that CC's must be replaced with something HTF.

Option 2: Behike for LP T-52 Pig and Undercrown Pig. (this would give two people a shot at LP pigs)

Other than that, I don't have anything that would come close to the value of the Behike...and further, not sure if anyone else would have something that rivals the value of the Behike. So, if these options aren't good, and this gets back to Jarrod (meaning it went through everyone once), I would propose that Jarrod remove it...not because we don't want it, but it may just be too $$ for this (dare I say that )

Let me know gents!