View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 10:31 PM   #49
dwoodward
Gentlemen, you may smoke!

First Name: Derrick
Trading: (26)
HUpmann
dwoodward will become famous soon enoughdwoodward will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Chasidor Humidor Store and problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutus2600 View Post
Yeah...I appreciate the dialogue you've opened up here Tom, but I think this thread is bordering lynch mob status.

Yeah, it sucks that Chuck is so far behind, but dang guys, we are talking about a brother here.

It's not like he's never going to send us what we ordered. It'll get here even if it took too long and he never communicated with us.
He has a good track record, but if he isn't talking to anyone, who is to say he isn't keeping his business open and just updating the site with new orders to make it appear hes busy, but on the otherside, just taking the money and running.

He had a good reputation for a while. That is all that is needed to start a scam. People trust a good reputation, even when bad things start to happen. I truly hope he is just behind on the work, but the possibility is still there that he will never get his order or his money back and Chasden may just be pocketing any money that comes his way.

(I don't know Chasden, just playing the devil's very mean advocate.)