Thread: AVO Domaine #10
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013, 02:51 PM   #1
bruceolee
King of Rants

First Name: Jason
Trading: (1)
Bolivar
bruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the rough
Default AVO Domaine #10

Just sitting down to enjoy the 1st smoke of the evening and grabbed this which was a gift from Neuromancer (Marc) he gave me at a herf a few years ago and its been buried in my humi for a few years now. Now this isn't my first one but damn if this one isn't smoking great today. Lot of cream, honey, spice, light coffee with a touch of earthiness. Construction is great with just a few small veins. Ash is white with just specks of grey. Burn is almost perfect with just being slightly uneven.
Towards the mid-point a little bit of pepper on the tip of the tongue but otherwise consistent until the end.

on my new scale i'd give it a 897,000,000,000 out of 1,000,000,000,000,000

Would i buy a box? Probably not but definitely a fiver the next time i go to my local B&M http://www.smokeinnportstlucie.com