View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 12:16 PM   #24
Lumpold
Hippy Fascist

First Name: Lumpy
Trading: (3)
Cuaba
Lumpold has disabled reputation
Default Re: A shining example of poor customer service!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bscottskangum View Post
Just because there is a page that says "shipping" doesn't mean that the page actually says anything about the situation here...it doesn't even have a rate for shipping, the only thing it says is that you will be charged a 6% tax for shipping in PA. Nothing on there about how much to send for shipping or what they will do if they don't receive enough to cover the shipping.

Don't think that page pertains to anything that happened with Hugh
Not gonna weigh in on the customer service issue, but I will say this... While they don't quote you a specific price for shipping on that page, they do tell you your parcel will be shipped UPS ground... it's just taken me about 2 minutes to determine that a parcel from Boswell's to Hugh's, shipped UPS ground, weighing 2lbs, and shipped in a UPS box, pre-paid, dropped off to a UPS location, would cost just over $14 to ship. I don't know exactly how many 2oz blends Hugh ordered, but 2lbs gives him 16 different blends.

I'm not saying that the way they've handled this is right, but it should be fairly easy to work out the shipping cost from the information they've put on that page

TAMF,PPAB,ETWWWUTL,LITMPTYCL
Lumpold is offline   Reply With Quote