Sauer Grapes
Snatchin' yo people up

Trading: (44)
Cohiba
Sauer Grapes has disabled reputation
Default Re: iPhone 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosesbotbol View Post
Upgrading hardware for performance and being mandated to adopt to new standards are two different things. I despise Apple, but was one of the first to have an iPhone and still using the 1st gen. phone!

Who am I to knock what they are doing. They are way more successful than I could ever dream of being, but to think of hassle users will go through with the new adapter is sad. Think of car manufacturers that have the current adapter built-in like BMW and Jaguar (I sure there more than that). How is an inline converter going to work even if that's an option?
Having to use an adapter in a car will definitely be a pain since some have them built in. I'm glad that mine just has a USB port (I know that both Ford and Honda do that). In my case, all I'll need is the USB cord that Apple provides. Of course, this means that I'll probably have to buy an extra to leave in the car.

My only concern is whether or not my stereo will need a software upgrade to work with the new iphone. Of course, that really isn't Apple's fault and it's not iPhone specific by any means.
Sauer Grapes is offline   Reply With Quote